Sunday, April 29

Benefit tinted moisturizer: which Rebel are you?

Hi girlies! 

This post is all about one of my favourite cosmetics brands.. you guessed it Benefit! Suprise Suprise! 
Today I'm going to be talking about the two versions; You Rebel and You Rebel Lite that the lovely ladies at Benefit offer. 
For those that don't know You Rebel is a tinted moisturizer that can be used in place of foundation. It's something I find great to put on if you just popping to the corner shop or out and about in Summer when you already have a gorgeous glow.




I bought both versions and, as you can see from the above photos, they've been well used! I feel that my skin tone falls somewhere in the middle of both of these colours. The original You Rebel has very dark orangy colour which was a bit worrying the first time I started to put it on. However I use it sparingly and apply a light covering with a make sure to smooth out and it looks great. It gives me just a little bit of a tanned glow but without the heaviness of foundation.

I use the You Rebel light in Autumn/Winter when my tan has faded (sad face) and I just want something to even out my face and give a hint of tan. What I also like about having both colours is they are perfect for colour mixing. I often mix a little of each colour and use more of one on certain areas of my face.

As with all Benefit products, I love them! They go everywhere with me in my make up bag.
A pair of very well travelled tinted moisurizers darling!

Love LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts