Thursday, April 19

Advertise with us


If you would like to purchase advertising space on the right side panel of my blog please email me at lauraclaire88@googlemail.com with the following details:
An attached image of your advert approximately 200x80 in size
The website URL you would like the image to be linked to
Your Pay Pal email address

I will then send an invoice to the Pay Pal address provided. 
Advertising space is set at a standard rate of £2.50 per month. You will receive an email at the end of each month asking if you would like to renew your advertisement on this blog for another month. Advertising is offered on a pay as you go basis. 

Please email me for further information.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts