Thursday, April 19

My Spring MAC lipstick choice

My favourite MAC lipstick , Frost Odyssey A30 is all used up. So, without hesitation, I made a trip to the MAC shop to buy my lovely reliable brownish plum coloured usual. But instead I saw this gorgeous bright pink and couldn't help myself. It's called Amplified Full Fuchia A27 from MAC. 


MACs Amplified Full Fuchia A27

Like most girlie girls I'm attracted to anything bright and pink and I love the colour on my lips. MAC lipsticks are really creamy which is great because they don't dry out my lips. I think it's a pretty colour Spring too. I'm planning to wear it with a crisp white Tee, blue jeans and black pumps. Pink lipsticks make happy girls :) 

Love LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts