Tuesday, May 8

Accessorize Nail Wraps 7 Day Review

Nail Wraps after Day 5

Hi Girls, Sorry I've kept you waiting on this review, I moved into a new flat and so lost my boadband :( It was sad times for me! 

So a Little while ago I did a blog post and a mentioned in a YouTube clip that I was reviewing the Accessorize Nail Wraps. I loved the wraps themselves and found them suprisingly easy to put on (thought I'd be so cringe awful at it!) but wondered how long they would last. Sadly I didnt make the 7 day trial and ended up peeled them off in frustration (they peel off very easily though which is great hehe)

They lasted well for around three days but after day five of wear and tear they looked like the above. It's not suprising though as they are just sparkly stickers for your nails. My verdict it that nail wraps are brilliant but only for one day or weekend events. If you've got something special coming up they're a lovely nail treat and did make my nails look a lot more glam than polish ever could. However, if you are looking for a long term nail fix, nail wraps aren't for you. 

P.S. If your careful you can get two uses from one nail wrap kit... the size of the stickers are huuuumungous! And us girlies have ickle fingers :)

Love LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts