Wednesday, May 30

Colour Co-ordinate Darlings


I'm in love with the co-ords trend at the moment. In a post I did earlier this week I talked about my favourite clothing items but for this post I thought I'd take it one step further with something I love doing... co-ordinating accessories with makeup. To show this I've taken the beautiful bags from TopShop and their gorgeous colour lipsticks.

I think it's something that often gets forgotten about but can look amazing! A bright pop of colour on your lips to match a bright clutch is uber cute on a night out.

 P.S. <3 the Coral Lady Stud Bow Bag!

Love LC

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post!! I love a black dress with red lips and clutch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes! It's great for brightening up a dull work dress too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts