Saturday, May 5

LUSH candy fluff review



Heya Girlies, Hope you're having a fab bank holiday!

I got this Candy Fluff Body Powder from the lovely people at Lush, specially hand-made just for me by a guy in a yellow Tee :) I do lovelovelove Lush products. I usually go for the handmade bath bombs and soaps but this Talc caught my eye.

It's just boring normal talc but the thing that grabbed me was the SPARKLE! (suprise suprise!). The talc has lots of little silver glitter sparkles that make it just that little bit special. The photo above doesn't really show how much glitter there is.

The smell of the powder is amazaballs too! There's something lovely and heartwarming about the smell of Talc I think and adding just a touch of flowery perfume is even better. After a shower I sprinkle just a little bit over myself and my skin feels silky soft as well as squeaky clean. The only thing I hate is that I seem to get it all over the bathroom floor too! Wish I wasn't so clumsy :)



Love LauraClaire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts