Sunday, May 13

MAC Sail La Via Satin Lipstick

 

My MAC Sail La Via Satin Lipstick is.so.beautiful.

I got it at the weekend. It's a bad idea for me to walk past the MAC counter because something bright and pretty always catches my eye. The lipstick is from the new Hey Sailor! MAC collection. 
Has anyone else got an item from the collection? There were I think three or four different lip colours to choose from.

As always Mac has done a great design job, the lipstick casing is dark blue with white geometric stripes and the photos of gorgeous girls in sailor outfits on the MAC website is too cute. I've been reading some other girlies blogs on this colour and a few are calling the colour a bright red. I'd say its more of an orangy red.. that's why I picked it. I've been looking for an orange/red lipstick for a while and this one was perfect. 

The colour is opaque and non-glossy which does mean its not as kind to your lips as the shimmery MAC lipsticks I've had in the past but is far from drying. A beautiful colour and I'm a happy girlie! Or should that be sailor! hehe



Love LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts