Thursday, May 10

My Own Blue Suede shoes


I love wedges so much! They are the easiest heel to wear I think. I went shopping at the weekend and was tempted by these gorgeous wedges. They are so comfy to wear too as they have lovely padded soles. 
They had three colours to choose from: bright red, nude and this blue. I straight away went for the nude colour which I love but it was actually Boyf that convinced me to try on the blue pair. 

I think sometimes I'm a little scared of colour but shoes are such a great way to wear a pop of colour. 
Boyf has such good tastes!

Love LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts