Sunday, May 20

The Pitter Patter of Pastel heels


Hi girlies, went browsing around Next in Oxford St the other day and caught sight of these beauts!

Pastel colours are so on trend right now and these heels are too cute I think. The colours are so soft and dainty and the heel size and court style is very demure.

I found them on the Next website when I got home. They are called suede mid heel court shoes (not the most inventive name!) and cost £38.00 The colours are Pastel Pink and Mink. I really like the Mink colour, I think it would look lovely with a pair of light skinny fit jeans and summer top. They had two 5* reviews on the Next website too saying how comfortable they were. Next heels tend to be soooo comfy.

Might just have to be on my PayDay shopping list. What do you think?

Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts