Friday, May 11

Red hair and Pretty Plaits


So, What do you think of the red hair?? The photos don't really show how red it is, in sun light it shines much redder for some reason.. I love it! Last year Plaits were such a big thing and I remember spending hours carefully constructing the perfect plait in my hair just before nights out. With my new and ever so glossy (yay) red hair I thought I'd hark back to the beloved plait with a simple style. This look only took 10 minutes to do. I parted my hair in a side parting and loosely plaited both sides of my long fringe, pinning them back and straightening the rest of my hair for a slick smooth look. 

It was a style that was easy enough to do quickly as I was heading out for dinner and was pretty and girly.... Perfect! And that's why we girls love plaits. 


Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts