Friday, May 18

Simple pull back hair style in 4 easy steps


In the mornings, once I've washed and dried my hair I've usually only a few minutes to work out what to do with it! I'm told I'm lucky because my hair is naturally very straight but I LOVE curly hair and find my hair dull.  So I thought it would be a fun idea to share a bit of hairspiration and give a few easy styles that I do with my hair in the morning.

This is the first in the series. If you've got some hairspiration I'd love to find out about it, leave a comment below of what you do and I'll add it to the list :)

1. Brush hair and style in a side parting.
2. Back comb at roots to add volume and spray with hairspray to fix.
3. Section off a small amount of hair at each temple and pull back over the rest of the hair.
4. Twist and fasten each side with kirby grips.

A quick style in four easy steps.


Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts