Friday, May 11

Tanning Products Review


L'Oreal Sublime Bronze
My favourite rub in tan is from L'Oreal. I came accross it a while ago and was intigued by the 'gel' and 'non-greasy' statements on the tube so thought I'd give it a try. Have you tried it? What do you think? I liked that the tube was clear so you could actually see the colour and consistancy of the tan liquid inside. The liquid is an clear orangish colour so it tan gradually and is a good tan to put on a little bit before bed. I like having a gradual tan in gel form rather than as a cream.. not too sure why though!

The tube says that its nonsticky and quick drying which I'd have to disagree with a little. The gel element does make it a little less sticky but I still feel like it takes ages to dry... or maybe I just put on too much! Once the tan has settled in and has been left for a few hours the colour does look really natural and doesn't smell to noticable either which annoys me about a lot of tans. 

A good gradual tan 7/10




Piz Buin Self Tanning Mist Spray
This spray tan I HATED when I first got it so its funny that it reached my top most used. The reason was because I went to buy an instant tanning spray and this is not one. It's a trickster of a tanning product which comes in a can but is actually a gradual tan. Piz Buin made a big mistake there and because you can't test tans in the shops (sadly!) I had no clue until I got home and wanted to look golden straight away. 

The tan sprays out white (shock!)  which you can then rub in. It does rub in easily and dies quickly though. This tan is especially for legs but is also good for arms I think. It sprays 360 degrees which is great for arms and legs. The tan is a little bit darker I think which I love of course.

A gradual tan to love 6/10



St. Moriz Instant Self tanning Mist
This is the best tan for the price. It's the cheapest of the three and is an instant tan in a spray can bottle so you can get tanned straight away; fab! It dries fairly quickly and if you spray from a good distance away you can layer on the tan and get just the right colour.

Because it is that little bit cheaper, when you do start spraying large clogs of tan spray out first which you have to rub in. This is the only annoying bit but once you've been spraying for a little while it's fine. The smell is quite strong too but the colour is warm and even which makes up for it. 

Instant tan for a fair price: 8/10


 More tanning reviews to come! 
Please leave me a comment if you've got a product you'd like reviewed and I'll test it out <3

Love LauraClaire

2 comments:

  1. Great review. And I love your header :)

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much <3

    I made the header in paint! hehe so I'm glad you think it's ok, I was secretly quite proud of myself because I've never been to great at stuff like that :)

    Love you blog and am following now!

    xxxx LC xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts