Wednesday, May 16

Zara Duo Eyeshadow Compacts Review



I'd never bought cosmetics from Zara before but noticed their little collection and thought I'd give it a try. I got two Duo Eyeshadows in Negro 800 and ORO 302. I really like the Matte black casing which looks very sleek but I'm finding gets grubby in my make up bag quite quickly because of the matte effect. Each eyeshadow also comes with a mirror which is great as i'm always searching around for my little compact mirror at the bottom of my bag. So all in all very impressed with the quality of casing and quite suprised about the thought that's gone into it.

I chose one matt colour (the black and white duo) and one shimmer colour (the golden hues) just to see which would be better. The pigment is great quality as you can see from the swatches below. I think the shimmer comes out better though. The pigment is quite solid and took some good rubbing to get enough pigment onto my brush. However, I think with time this will become easier!

All in all I would definitely recommend Zara cosmetic products, I was pleasantly suprised at the brilliant quality of both the pigment and the casing.

A good buy and two great little duo eyeshadows <3


Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts