Wednesday, June 6

Cut out and Cage trend

 From left to right: MissGuided, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, BooHoo, BooHoo, River Island, Forever 21, Forever 21

Happy Wednesday fellow trend setters! :) 
If like me you're back to work today. The long weekend went way too fast so here's a little trend post to cheer you up.  Only three days to go <3

 The Cut out, cage and multi-strap trend is big news on the high street at the moment. It's not new of course but, unlike some trends, it's staying put. Above our my favs from some our most loved highstreet brands.

This trend is brilliant as you can go all out in a sexy cut out midrift number or style it up with a cage/lattice top cut shirt. You don't have to have the body of a goddess which always helps ;) 

I don't as yet have any cut outs of my own but I'm considering investing in the Misguided black lattice shirt, it's just too pretty <3

Happy Hump Day my pretties

Love LauraClaire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts