Wednesday, July 11

Style Review: The Ear Cuff


In my 'Super Sunday Haul' post I did a little while back I mentioned that I'd bought an ear cuff from Miss Selfridge and that I would do a post explaining it a little more. 

I've seen these around and really love them but didn't buy one as I was a bit hesitant as to how to wear or what to wear it with! I'm always drawn to anything odd or different to the usual same ol' stuff you see on the highstreet. 

So, I thought I would ask the most stylish girlies I know what to wear it with.... you! 

How would you wear it? Do you have one? What do you think would work well with it? Any tips appreciated! 

My initial thoughts are restricted to nights-out part wear. I imagine I'd pair this with a black plain body con dress, high wedges also in black and focus all the attention on the ear cuff and matching sparkly statement jewellery.

You wear it by attaching it to your ear by your lobe piercing and a clip (from a clip-on earing) that clips to the top of your ear. It holds very well and isn't uncomfortable which I was nicely suprised about.

So I've worked out how to put it on now I just need to be brave enough to wear it out! <3


Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts