Tuesday, July 3

Super Sunday Haul


On Sunday I took a little trip into town to have a look around the shops. It was quite innocent I swear. I really didn't mean to buy so much :) I bought from River Island, Accessorize, House of Fraser- Glamourous, Jane Norman and Miss Selfridges. Did anyone else do any shopping at the weekend?

My fav purchase of the day was the ear cuff I bought from Miss Selfridges - something totally wacky I know but I love it! Just got to figure out how to wear it now... a post on that to come later in the week, so keep and eye out. <3



 Pretty thin pastel coloured hairbands and a pastel blue lobster necklace from Accessorize


My bling ear cuff and matching skull and beads necklace and bracelet from Miss Selfridges Diva


Beige maxi skirt with slit up the side and high waisted dark blue hot pants from River Island


Pretty floral patterned cut out dress from Glamourous in House of Frazer


Soft cream work blouse from Miss Selfridges


Black bootcut leggings from Jane Norman


I <3 shopping 
I've already worn the hairbands, skirt, both necklaces and the bracelet :) 

Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts