Tuesday, August 7

MAC Lipstick: Up the Amp


Hey Girlies, Hope you've all been enjoying the Olympics :) Team GB all the way!

As you know I'm a sucker for a MAC lipstick and I've splurged again on yet another. I was hankering for a purple/lilac for Summer and after waiting around the MAC store three times (darn their queues!) I finally got one. The colour is Amplified Creme Lipstick: Up the Amp and is a beautifully opaque lilac colour. My little Samsung Galaxy photos are not doing this lipstick justice which is annoying but hopefully the photos below help a bit more. 

It's beautifully creamy which is the key to all great lipsticks and glides on easily. It's more of a subtle colour than my usual choices but still a noticable lilac. The colour is very pretty and girly and so I've been pairing it with summer pastel colours dresses, florals and bows. All I need now is for the sun to come out!



Love LC

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks gorgeous on you! Not at all daring :) Looks like a wearable shade. Hope it works for my Asian skin tone. Wil definitely try this on my next trip to a mac counter! xx

    Lovely blog btw. I'm a new follower!

    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts