Wednesday, November 14

L’Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation Review


I finally ran out of foundation! That doesn’t happen too often you see.  I’m not big on foundation, usually reserving it for special occasions or extra ugly days. The best bit about running out of foundation, as every girl knows, is the fun of buying a new one. I generally find great joy in buying anything! hehe  I was lucky this time around as I had already been swayed by a tester of L’Oreal’s Lumi Magique foundation in a magazine (I think it was Cosmo? It’s usually Cosmo for me).

Normally when you get those little tester you get all excited to get a freebie – or is that just me? – but then are upset when the colour is stupidly pale or makes you look like you’ve just been varnished. However this colour on me fit perfectly. I was, of course, nicely surprised. I didn’t yet have the glamour of a beautiful glass bottle, just a little tester but was already impressed with the silky texture of the liquid and how easy it was to apply.

Boots review reads: 
L'Oreal Lumi Magique is a Light Infusing foundation which gives luminosity to the skin. A luminous looking complexion as if lit from within. It has a very light, silky soft formula which provides 24 hours of hydration.

Although I can't say I look or feel 'lit from within' I do think the review is pretty fair. I always use a primer before applying foundation but even without I think the foundation does brighten my skin. It evens and tones well without needing to be painted on which is also great. The liquid is light and easy to apply whilst the pump bottle deposits just the right amount so you're not left with tonnes of foundation on you're hands afterwards. 

I think it retails for around £10 in the shops so about a medium price range and you get a decent sized glass bottle for your money. All in all a good foundation that sits nicely on the skin :) Thumbs up


Love

LC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts