Sunday, November 11

Neom 'Scent With Love' Body Care Gift Set Review


 


Hay Sweets, hope you're all well and beaming after a lovely weekend?

Mine was extra lovely after receiving this beautiful Neom 'Scent With Love' Body Care Gift Set from the lovely guys and gals at Amara.co.uk on Friday. As you can see the Gift set came well packaged with care which made it extra special.

So let's start with Amara.co.uk. I'd not really heard of them until they contacted me but the second I glanced around their gorgeous website I was in love. Amara was created to 'showcase some of the World's finest luxury gift suggestions' and they really do: from Cath Kidston (you know how much I love Cath Kidston), Ralph Lauren Home to Orla Keily, they seem to have everything I would want to buy!

Being sent the Neom Gift Set was such a treat and so sweet of them, I was thrilled. Neom are all about the benefits of beautiful quality organic products. A figure on their website really stood out at me. It reads 'New studies show that the average woman is using over 250 chemicals on her skin every day'. That's just crazy and can't be healthy? Neom promises 100% natural essential oils and waxes and its lack of chemicals and amazing fragrances make it a favourite with Kate Moss, Sienna, Kylie and Gwyenth.

The Gift set comprises of a Complete Bliss Moroccan Blush Rose Hand Cream, a sensuous Ylang Ylang, Frankincense and Patchouli Body Wash and Lotion and also a Tranquility English Lavender, Sweet Basil and Jasmine Bath and Shower Oil. As you can see there is such number of different scents and I can't as yet decide which one is my favourite! I'm smelling as I type so I decide at the end!

The hand cream is gorgeous; suprisingly creamy yet light and non-greasy - it's fragrance is beautifully soft and subtle but with an invigorating undertone. It's been straight in my handbag since Saturday morning and even boyfriend has looked up from Halo4 and commented on it's smell!

The body lotion and body wash come as a matched scent and oh my do they smell amazing. They're both beautifully sweet, full and fruity but each different with the lotion hinting at more of a creamy smell too. They really are bliss for your senses. But my absolute favourite I've decided is the bath and shower oil. It comes in a sweet glass bottle and smells deep, spicy and smooth. I added one capful to my bath tonight and had the most relaxing bath ever. My whole body smelt lovely afterwards and my skin was silky soft. This oil is seriously my new heaven in a bottle.

I usually try to think critically when I review any product but so far I'm so impressed I haven't found anything to grumble about. All I can say is a big thank you to Amara.co.uk for sending me over such great quality goodies. <3

Have you every tried or bought any Neom products? I really would recommend them just for the unbelievably good frangrances, they really are special.

Love

LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts