Friday, December 7

Ahoy Sailor! Tatty Devine Anchor Necklace





Heya Sweets,

If you've read my Tatty Devine Collection Post you'll know I have a little obession with Tatty Devine's amazing jewellery. Tatty Devine is a home grown London-based company set up in 1999. Their jewellery is hand-made in their workshops.

I treated myself to this gorgeous Anchor necklace a couple of days ago and it's just arrived! I love the cute packaging too- good packaging always makes things extra special. The anchor is made of bright baby blue acrylic and the single loop from tortoiseshell acrylic.

It's arrived at the perfect time as I'm off down to the seaside for a spa weekend with Boyf. Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside! yaay!


You can find this necklace at the Tatty Devine website for £12. Bargain!

Love

LC

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts