Tuesday, December 18

Make your own Cosmetics Palette


Hi Sweets

I little while ago I was uber jel of all the youtube girls making AMAZING palettes for their make up. I took a little look around my vast cosmetics draw and dug out a totally unused Virgin Vie Lip Palette. 

By cutting out the plastic middle section of it I was able to use the magnetic sheet at the bottom of it for my own eyeshadows, powders and blushers. 

To depot all my make up I used a candle to melt the glue that sticks most eyeshadows and powders to their cases. Check out my video on how I did it below <3
 

Love 

LauraClaire 

 p.s. I swear I'm not obessed with Ty beanie babies... they were the only stickers I had!! lol

4 comments:

  1. I love this, would look so unique in my make up bag

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they look but I have no idea where to find those magnetic palettes!

    xx
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really wonderfull blog post. I noticed this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing your useful views..... Wisdom teeth extraction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts