Monday, December 10

The ultimate illustrator: Miss Led


Heya lovelies,

So the other day the extra amazing live painter and illustrator Miss Led (whose work I've been in awe of since she sprung onto the scene about four years I think) drew a little sketch for me... how brilliant is that??! In return, I thought the least I could do was give her a shout out on LuckyPretty.

She lives and works in London so I'm representing a fellow Londoner in this post <3 Her clients are as impressive as her work and include the likes of Ted Baker, Selfridges, Diesel and Nike.

What I love about her work is it's so clean, crisp and precise yet flirty, playful and whimsical. She can really capture something special in her portraits don't you think?

So please please please check out her website at missled.co.uk and support amazing home-grown talent :)





Love

LauraClaire

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I love it, wish something like this would happen to me, her work really does seem to be so perfect! I checked out her website and she is incredible

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lucky you!
    Thanks for joining my Blog hop
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I've nominated you for The Liebster Award. I really think your blog is lovely and you have great style :)

    Here's the link to my post: http://fashionloveunlimited.blogspot.ro/2012/12/liebster-award-nominatiooon.html

    Have a great day and don't forget to comment on my post!xo

    Axy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are so pretty! I love illustration!!! Followed you!

    Ava
    bridalweddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! love your blog!!!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts