Monday, January 21

Miss Selfridge Party Perfect Style Competition









Hi Chickies, 

I'm on a winning streak at the moment...

Just before Christmas Miss Selfridge and Company Magazine held a little competition which I entered and was a runner up eekk yay! Sadly I did not win the £500 Miss Selfridge shopping spree (life sucks lol) but did get a gorgeous little goodie bag of bourjois cosmetics which I thought I'd share with you. 

What was in the bag: 
Two Bourjois 1 Seconde Gel nail polishes in numbers 17 and 14
A Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara
A Bourjois mineral pigment eyeshadow in number 92

I am yet to try out the mascara as I have semi-permanent lashes on at the moment but the eyeshadow is gorgeously pigmented and the polishes are long lasted. 

Favourite cosmetic from the goodie bag is definitely the pink glitter polish in no. 14. So sparkly! 

What are your favourite Bourjois products? Any recommends?

Love 
LC

1 comment:

  1. I never win anything, least you got runner up congrats! :) Looks like pretty prizes

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts