Monday, January 14

Polish Style: Dripping Paint Nails




Hi Chickies

Quick nail post inspired by the gorgeous Penny at fashion-fade.blogspot.co.uk. Seriously that girl has style!! I was having a little gander at her blog when I came accross some photos of her and her nails in the picture caught my eye. She had painted them like the above but using black polish.

Not to copy her EXACTLY I did the same but with Barry M's 310 Mushroom colour beige. It's come out more Brown on my camera but it's beige honestly.

What do you think? Not my usual girlie style I know but I thought it was quite cool.

Love

LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts