Thursday, May 17

Mud Mask: Rituals Himalya Clay


I do like a bit of pampering so when I got this Rituals Himalya Clay mud mask as a freebie and the station I was pretty pleased! 
The tube reads 'Holy Basil and Black Pepper. Pure detox body clay'. It can be put all over the body but I thought I'd try it as a face mask first. One thing that suprised me is that the instructions say to put onto dry skin. I'm used to most masks instructing for wet or cleaned skin.  You massage into dry skin and leave for 3-5 mins. You can definitely smell the basil and the pepper made my skin tingle. This, mixed with the oriental fragrance made the mask really revialtising the second I put it on. 

One downside I noticed is that it left my skin around my cheeks and nose quite pink. I do have slightly sensitive skin but generally i'm fine with most product. Because of that I don't think I'll use it too much on my face and if I do I'll  only leave it on for a minute of two. It's ashame though as the mask itself is great and will be fine for the rest of the body.


Smiles and thumbs up for Rituals Himalya Clay mud mask!


Love LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts