Tuesday, December 4

Nominated for the Leibster Award

Hi lovely girlies,

I had a lovely suprise the other day! The gorgeous beauty over at alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me for the prized Leibster Award. Put a big smile on my face :)

What’s a Liebster Award you ask? Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition.


Leibster Award Rules
1) Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself
2) Answer the 11 Questions Asked by Your Nominator
3) Create 11 Questions for whoever you Choose to Nominate
3) Choose 11 Blogs to Nominate with less than 200 followers

11 Facts about me
1. My favourite colour is red.
2. My favourite animal is a Black Panther because of a story my dad used to tell me when I was a little girl.
3. I used to have my tongue pierced which I kept a secret from my dad for over a year...
4. He found out about said tongue piercing on Fathers Day. EEKK!
5. I have a degree in English Language from Lancaster University.
6. I have a real phobia of the sound of people brushing their teeth. It makes me skin crawl.
7. I used to be an Air Cadet. Yes Sir, No Sir! Geek hehe
8. I work in Marketing <3
9. I'm an only child. Yep, pretty spoilt!
10. My favourite high street brand right now is Miss Selfridge.
11. I have a small obsession with ice pops and have atleast one a day. My freezer is always well stocked!

11 questions from Alittlebitunique
1) What made you set up your blog?
I'm a big reader of blogs and always spend my lunch breaks flicking through them. After being a fan of other blogs for so long I finally thought it time to create my own. :)

2) Favourite blog posts to write/read?
I enjoy doing product reviews and lookbooks the most I think. I love reading posts with lots of product images and useful tutorials.

3) When are you happiest?
I'm happiest when I'm doing simple day to day things like having a relaxing soak in the bath, snuggled up on the sofa with my boyf or with family and friends. I'm very big on family so any time we all get together I'm very happy!

4) If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would it be?
ooo that's a tricky one! Well, I think if I could do anything for the rest of my life it would be to move out to the countryside, perhaps near the sea and set up a little shabby chic craft shop all of my own. I'd live in a cute little cottage with boyf and be happy for ever!

5) Top five celebrities to have a night out with?

eeek I'm not actually that big on the whole Celeb thing. I suppose maybe Busted! ahh, does anyone remember them? I was in love with them through my teens, so that might be fun. That's only three though... hmm so then Channing Tatum and Taylor Lautner!! Just for the eye candy! lol realise I've only picked men here for my night out... oh dear! haha

6) Night in or Night out?
Night in now. So borring!

7) Best piece of blogging advice?

Schedule schedule schedule. Schedule tweets with Twuffer, schedule posts for the week on blogger and have a little plan of uncoming post ideas.

8) If you had £1 million, what would you spend it on?

Ah this one I've thought about numerous times and pretty much know exactly what I would do with it. I would buy a property outright. Treat myself a boyf to an insane cruise around the world and then invest the rest... saving for a rainy day and all that!

9) Summer or Winter? Why?

It's got to be Winter!! hats, gloves, scarfs and cute jumpers... plus it's CHRISTMAS!!!

10) What type of music do you like?

I like a bit of everything really, except I can't take too much 80's tunes.. they drive me mad with overkill! grrr! I want Rihanna's new album for Christmas atm.

11) Favourite all time fashion trend?
Peplums!! Totes in LOVE!

11 Blogs I nominate 
shradhaloves
holaflo
Black&Vanilla

goodmorningangel
oohlalondon
cathylita
liyanasadvice
trbcca
mareliwel
whatisinherwardrobe
styleitwithme

11 Questions for my Nominated Bloggers
1. What's your favourite food?
2. What are your wearing this Winter? 
3. What's the worst fashion Faux Pas you've made?
4. Who do you most admire?
5. What's your favourite time of year?
6. Fake lashes or fake tan?
7. When did you start your blog?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. Favourite nail polish colours at the moment?
10. Who've you got a crush on at the moment in the celeb world?
11. Who's your style crush?         

Love

LC

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!! Genuinely made my day!

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all. I love both of your blogs! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for nominating me !!
    I'm supposed to answer the questions here right?

    1. What's your favourite food? i know it's bad and unhealthy but i will have to go for pizza

    2. What are your wearing this Winter? at the moment i have an obsession with cute warm cosy jumpers

    3. What's the worst fashion Faux Pas you've made? to be honest i have no idea ..

    4. Who do you most admire? Kim Kardashian , i love her dressing style , make-up she's so classy and chic

    5. What's your favourite time of year? Definitely December ( Christmas )

    6. Fake lashes or fake tan? if you asked me this a year ago i would have answered a fake tan i used to be obsessed with tanning beds , but i got so afraid of skin cancer that i stopped tanning so i would go for fake lashes

    7. When did you start your blog? in October , 3 months ago

    8. Why did you start blogging? because I've been following blogs since a while and as i LOVE everything that has to do with beauty i thought that i could share some of my opinions as well

    9. Favourite nail polish colours at the moment? at the moment i love essie head mistress

    10. Who've you got a crush on at the moment in the celeb world? Shemar Moore .. he is .. so perfect haha :)

    11. Who's your style crush? Kim kardashian

    once again , thank you for nominating me
    xx Liyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts